INVESTORS > GENERAL INFORMATION > FAQ's
1. What does CPS Technologies Corporation do?
CPS Technologies Corporation is a global leader in producing metal-matrix composite components used to improve the reliability and performance of various electrical systems. CPS products are used in motor controllers for hybrid and electric vehicles, high-speed trains, subway cars and wind turbines. They are also used as heatspreaders in internet switches, routers and high-performance microprocessors. CPS also develops and produces metal-matrix composite armor.
2. What are the Company’s primary markets?
High-speed trains, hybrid and electric vehicles, aerospace and military applications, oil and gas (fracking) and high-performance microprocessors.
3. What is the Company's growth strategy?
The Company has a 5 pronged strategy for growth:
Expand market share of high-power electronic market
Expand applications within existing customers
Expand geographically—especially in China and Japan
Expand armor and military applications
Add sales and marketing resources
4. Where is CPS Technologies Corporation located?
111 South Worcester St.
Norton, MA 02766
70 Walton Street
Attleboro, MA 02703
5. What is the Company's ticker symbol and where is the stock traded?
The stock symbol is “CPSH” and the stock is traded on the NASDAQ Capital Markets
6. Who are CPS’ largest customers?
Infineon in Germany, Continental Automotive in Germany and ABB in Switzerland
7. How are CPS’ products sold and distributed?
The Company uses a combination of inside sales and marketing professionals together with a cadre of independent sales representatives employed on a commission basis. The sales cycle is long, often 2-3 years or more, and typically required technical support working with customer engineers and unique blueprints.
8. When does CPS’ fiscal year end?
The corporation operates on a calendar year basis. However since its calendar is typically 52 weeks per year, the fiscal year ends within a few days of December 31st each year. (In 2018 the fiscal year will end December 29th and in 2019 will end December 28.)
9. How can I receive a copy of CPS Technologies Corporation’s financial statements?
These can be obtained online by accessing: clicking on “company filings” in the upper right----then inserting the symbol “CPSH” in the “fast search” box----then clicking on “10-Q” for quarterly reports and/or “10-K” for annual reports (both of which include financial statements for the period).
10. How do I buy CPS Technologies Corporation’s stock?
Contact a stock broker or brokerage firm and quote the symbol “CPSH” when identifying the stock you wish to buy.
11. When is the next release date of financial results?
The company distributes a press release about one week before the release identifying the date and time of the investor call. The financial results are typically published in a press release issued 30 minutes before the investor call. The Company usually issues results for the first three quarters of a year in about 35 calendar days following quarter end and about 65 calendar days following year end.
12. How many employees does CPS Technologies Corporation have?
143 at year end 2017.
13. Who are CPS Technologies Corporation’s independent accountants?
Wolf & Company in Boston, MA
14. Who is CPS’ transfer agent?
250 Royall Street
Canton, MA 02021 “
15. Who do I contact regarding a lost stock certificate or a change of address?
250 Royall Street
Canton, MA 02021 “
16. How do I request a CPS Technologies Corporation investor packet?
Call Investor Relations at the Company (508-222-0614 x295) or email: email@example.com
17. Who is the Company’s General Counsel:
WilmerHale in Boston, MA
18. Who is the Company’s primary bank?
Santander Bank (Boston)
19. Do you have another question that hasn't been answered?